Yay, everybody! Today is the day that I finally get to claim my very first award as a blogger, and I’m so honored! To be honest, I definitely didn’t expect to be nominated for an award so early in my blogging experience, but hey. I’m not complaining!
So, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Victoria Moreira from Tashnee V. Mavee! And a very special thanks to her for nominating me, and for being so supportive! She’s always posting fun and fabulous content onto her fashion and style blog, and I highly encourage you all to visit her page and give her a follow!
“According to the VBA website, this award is meant for people whose blogs have a good quality of writing, cover unique topics and reflect their commitment and passion.”
HERE ARE THE RULES
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Nominees – don’t forget the rules and pay it forward to other bloggers, too.
- McKenzie Morgan | Styled By McKenz
- Bea | Beafree
- Sarah | Lifewithlilred
- Kali Borovic | Kaliborovic
- Mona | Preppy Pink Piglet
- Brooke Clarke | Brookeclarke
- Mackenzie | Mack Makeup
- Bay Area Beauty Blogger
- Style As Needed
- Karalee Shotola | Tales of Belle
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
(THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT ALREADY KNOW)
- I go bowling numerous times a week, and it is currently my favorite hobby! I’m still improving day by day, but my highest score right now is a 188 (and my second highest score is a 181). I finally set my personal record of 188 just a few days ago, and during that particular game I bowled 5 strikes in a row!
- I am currently working part-time as a server at a bowling alley in order to earn enough money to pay for a Medical Assistant Certification Program. I have worked as a Medical Assistant in the past (at the early age of 18), however I need to become certified before I can land another MA position.
- Whenever I’m not working or bowling, I’m most likely fishing, kayaking, or jet skiing at the lake near my home. I tag along with my best fishing buddy and boyfriend, Mitch, and together we fish for catfish and spotted or large mouth bass.
- I am the mother of the absolute cutest dog in the world. His name is Jax, and he is a 2 year old Catahoula Leopard Dog and Pit Bull mix. He only has 3 legs, as he had one of them amputated late last year, and he is the #1 thing that I love most in this world.
- My favorite color is orange, as I’m a huge Denver Broncos Fan. During football season I like to visit my parent’s house on Sundays so I can watch the games with my dad and older brother.
- I’m an abstract painter, and I’ve been painting my entire life. I come from a whole family of artists and painters. My mom used to paint murals, my uncle was an incredible tattoo artist and painter, my older brother is an outstanding drawer, and my dad has been a self employed commercial painter since before I was born.
- My two favorite bands of all time have always been (and always will be) AC/DC and Metallica. I’ve been listening to their music for as long as I can remember.
Thanks for reading everyone, and thank you all so much for your support. I couldn’t have earned my first award without you guys!